I am back with more renewed power!

Hello dear readers!

I was finishing my final diploma January 2015, so I didn't have time for my blog unfortunately. I was able to pass and get the diploma. Happy me :) Now I have started the new program Building Energy Design. I have idea to write news about it here too if I have time and some feedback as it is totally new in Aalborg University. Some of my friends will be interested in learning about it ;) I will also try to be more active as I got slow start in the beginning.
I hope everyone of you rested well on winter holidays and celebrated New Year with family or friends! I hope all of our plans, wishes and goals will be fulfilled but it is only us who can reach it so LETS WORK HARD! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Sounds great! :)
    Interested in hearing more on your new study program ;)

    ReplyDelete